Melbourne Bowling Club Inc.
138 Union Street, Windsor, Vic. 3181
Reg No A 002 7695 A
Notice is hereby given that the One Hundred and Fifty Fifth Annual General Meeting of the Club will be held in the Clubhouse, 138 Union Street, Windsor on Sun May 19th commencing 11am.
Please direct any enquiries to the Secretary Byron Coonerty via email@example.com
The following positions are now open for nominations
President (2 Year Term)
Secretary (2 Year Term)
2 Ordinary Directors (2 Year Term)
1 Ordinary Director (1 Year Term)
MBC Match Committee
5 Match Committee Members (1 Year Term)
Nominations for positions close Saturday May 11th 2019 6pm
Voting for the election of the Directors and Match Committee of the Club, if required, shall take place between the hours of 12 noon and 6.30 p.m. on Saturday 18th May 2019.
A ballot box will be provided on the Club premises during the specified hours and will be in the charge of the duly appointed Returning Officer.
Applications for a Postal Ballot Paper must be made to the Secretary prior to Saturday May 18th, and Members availing themselves of this privilege must have their ballot papers lodged before 6.00 p.m. on Saturday 18th May 2019.
Members who are financial as at 31st. March 2019 are deemed financial until a decision is made on the rate of Annual Subscription at the Annual General Meeting.
Agenda for the Annual General Meeting.
1. Reading of the Notice convening the Meeting.
3. Consideration and adoption of the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting.
5. Receive from the Committee, the Annual Report for the year ending 31st. March 2019.
6. Consideration and adoption of the Annual Report.
7. Presentation of the audited Balance Sheet and the Statement of Accounts.
8. Declaration of the postal votes and results of the election for the Board.
9. Nomination and election of the Auditors.
10. Determination of the Annual Subscriptions.
11. To elect the Match Committee.
12. To determine the number of Pennant Sides to be entered in the Pennant Competitions.
13. General Business. Any matter of which 21 days due notice has been given to the Secretary.
14. Any other General Business of which due notice has not been given.