A regular trivia questions will be appearing on the website from the beginning of August. The first correct entry will be acknowledged on the website. Below are the instructions/rules of the competition
- Answers will only be accepted by online submission via the Melbourne Bowling Club website.
- Anyone can submit a question to be considered for selection as the weekly trivia question
- Once you have won three times you have will have won a four week spell from getting the nomination unless you submit or have submitted a question that is published.
- When submitting a possible question or answering you need to provide your name (not published) and also the online identity that you wish to be known as.
- When lodging trivia questions preference will be given to the following question categories
- Bowls focused questions
- Melbourne Bowling Club questions
- Windsor district questions
- Victorian related questions
- Anything else
Current question: Who has won the most club singles championships for the Melbourne Bowling club?
Q: List the circumstance(s) including the type of competition and what position you would be playing if you were responsible for 33% of the deliveries for your team during one end in a bowls match.
A: The lead in a four when the team has the mat. Three deliveries out of nine. Jack and two bowls. The three positions when playing two bowl triples when the opposition has the mat.