Members please put your name down on the list on the notice board at the club or email email@example.com to tell us you are coming to help get the club in spic and span order for the coming season. There are many and varied jobs.
Remember enter your name on the list to assist in allocating work and also for catering.
On the day the “project managers” will be Kev Lehane, Andrew Jackson and Ewen Wilson
|Date||Sunday 13 August|
|Time||9am through to 1pm|
|Catering||Sausage sizzle from 12:30pm|
|Jobs:||Some of the jobs to be done. More to come
• all the rink boundary pegs and numbers
• the painted seats at the end of each green
• the fly wire and louver windows in the toilets
• cleaning silverware in the trophy cabinet.
• the retaining wall along the fence line of Bowling Green street next to the Campbell green
• the outside windows of the billiard room (scrape & paint)
• the front fence (requires preparation to remove last of graffiti marks. We are yet to establish new colour of fence but it will most probably be darker (any suggestions)?
• to seal the floor of the disabled toilet.
Rubbish removal to bin from:
• around back gates near “Cutters” shed
• the walk way between 134 Union St (House) and 136 Union St (club rooms)
• from upstairs
• from Jack High storage area
• sundry areas around the grounds
Please enter your Name on the list to assist in allocating work and also for catering